Presented by Title Sponsor Whatcom Educational Credit Union
Come join the Whatcom County community is celebrating and enjoying the greatest raspberry producing region in the world! We are sure you will have a “berry” good time!
- The Curt Maberry Memorial Classic 3-on-3 Tournament: July 20-21, times determined by entries Sign up with over 200 other teams from the great Northwest and beyond in the competitive spirit of this wonderful tournament on the streets of downtown Lynden! From grades K-2 in the Rookie Razz and entering grade 3 on up to adult teams, we have a bracket for you and your teammates! Playing hoops not your thing anymore? Come on down and cheer on the teams anyway! Tournament event title sponsor: The Muljat Group North Real Estate team
- The Razz & Shine Cruise-in: July 21; 8:00 to 3:30 pm The classic beauty of polished chrome, waxed paint and shiny black tires will abound at the Razz 7 Shine Cruise-in. Entries are welcome to cruise-in starting at 8:00 am until 10:00 am. Show runs until 4:00 p.m. with numerous prize drawings to be held at 3:30 pm! Entry fee for vehicles is by donation so come on down and show off your classic car for all to see! Click for more information! Cruise-in event title sponsor: Lynden Lube & Auto
- Lynden Noon Kiwanis Community Salmon BBQ: July 20; 4:30-7:00 p.m. Music, fellowship and a Salmon BBQ! Freshly cooked over a traditiona wood fire rack, complete with all the fixen’s one expects, including slaw, beans, a roll and a beverage. All for only $15! Proceeds support youth programs throughout the Lynden Community! Hot Dog meal is only $6.00! Community Salmon BBQ sponsor: Peoples Bank
- Raspberry Pancake Breakfast: July 21, 7:00 am to 11:00 am Join us for breakfast and support the community at the Lynden Community Center (401 Grover Street) for a delicious and hearty pancake breakfast that will fill your tummy with Northwest goodness for only $5.00! Playing in the Tournament? Save a $1.00 on your breakfast! Pancake Breakfast sponsored by and funds support the Lynden Community Center!
- Fill the Raspberry! Sticker Scavenger Hunt: July 20, 10 am – 5 pm If you’re 12 years of age or younger, and not playing, running, walking, driving (you shouldn’t probably be driving), riding or eating,or even if you are, join the Lynden downtown merchants, find their store, get a sticker, fill your card and enter in the drawing to win a new Fitbit! Fill the Raspberry Event title sponsor: Natural Way Chiropractic
- Little Pickers Kid’s Zone July 20, 2:00 – 7:00 pm; July 21, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm Everybody needs something to do at the Northwest Raspberry Festival, and have we got something for the youngsters! Come on down to 7th Street and enjoy activities geared toward the younger set, something that is sure to keep them busy! Little Pickers Kid’s Zone area sponsor: Guide Insurance Services
- Berry Tasty Treats! July 20, 11 am to 7 pm; July 21 10:00 am to 5:00 pm In the words of Jackie Gleason, “Oh, how sweet it is!”. We bring together the delicious goodness of the two of Whatcom County’s leading industry in one place! Delicious farm fresh raspberries from Curt Maberry Farm combined with fresh made ice cream from Edaleen Dairy! And the “berry” best part? All of this for $2.00 !!! Berry Tasty Treats sponsored by: Curt Maberry Farm and Edaleen Dairy
- Razz-tastic Sounds! July 20, 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 pm; July 21, 11:00 am to 5:00 pm Come on down and listen to some jazz, dixie land, country, gospel,and some ol’ time rock ‘n roll The music stages are conveniently located at the Food on 4th Street and the Sweets on 6th Street! Get on your berry cool groove!
Razz-tastic Stages sponsored by:
- ADDITIONAL SPECIAL SPONSORS: