Lynden Farmers Day Parade Saturday, June 6 starting 10:30 a.m. in downtown Lynden!!! Brought to you by all the great folks at Peoples Bank
Come to Lynden and join us in our annual salute to the farmers of the Pacific Northwest! This fun-filled community parade has been a mainstay of the Lynden area for over 100 years and features home-grown entries to delight young and young at heart alike!
ALL THE DIRT FOR FARMERS DAY:
- The Farmers Day Parade will start at 10:30 a.m. The Parade route begins at the corner of Front Street and 10th Street and runs east along Front Street to 3rd Street and along 3rd Street to Grover Street. Spectators AND entry riders are encouraged to park along streets north of Grover Street
- A NUMBER WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU ONCE YOU ENTER THE PROPER STAGING AREA. Please look for the stager’s in the green safety vests
- Front Street will be closed between 17th Street and 2nd Street. ACCESS TO THE LYNDEN SKATEWAY WILL BE AVAILABLE VIA FRONT STREET AT 2ND STREET! SPEAK WITH THE LYNDEN POLICE OFFICER AT THE BARRICADE
- Grover Street will be closed between B.C. Avenue and 3rd Street
- ALL PARADE ENTRIES UNITS SHOULD ENTER THE STAGING AREAS VIA FRONT STREET AND 17TH UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN CONTACTED WITH OTHER INSTRUCTIONS. ENTRY DRIVERS WILL BE PROVIDED WITH FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS WHEN YOU ENTER AT 17TH.
- Parents: Please watch your young children as they enjoy the parade. Occasionally young parade spectators are so busy having fun, they wander into the roadway placing themselves and parade entries in danger. SAFETY FIRST!!!
- Children: Watch your parents, they may be having so much fun they may not keep an eye on you!
Brought to all the fans of parades and agriculture by Title Sponsor: